From:
Jim Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:14:19 -0400
Hi, 38 yr old California diabetic,
   I'm a 41 yr old type II (NID) adult onset.  I've been on neanderthin
for about 12 days now.
Before starting I was taking Rezulin 400 mg once a day and Amaryl 4 mg
once a day.  I was also taking Zestril 10 mg a day for hypertension.  I
am no longer taking any of these and my blood sugars and blood pressure
are excellent.  I' a Registered Nurse and monitor my sugars carefully
every day.  I haven't lost any noticeable weight yet but cutting $500.00
worth of meds out each month is reward enough.
     I think this program can really help with diabetes and
hypertension.
     Stick with it.
                 Jim