From:
Norm Skrzypinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:40:51 -0500
On March 12, 2001 8:40 AM, Philip Thrift wrote:

> If (either of) the two technologies as shown in the diagram in
>
>      http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-6b.shtml
>
> are unnatural then does that make us unnatural? One cannot assume
> as a matter of definition that raw meat is natural and cooked not for us.

I think it's safe to say that until recently, raw food has always been on
the menu.  Only recently has cooked food predominated.

I'm not so concerned with the definition of "natural".  Not much of what the
archeological record tells us about diet is definitive.  I'm more interested
in what works.  The less I do to my food, the better it is for me.

Your link points to an article written by Tom Billings.  He's been an
all-raw vegetarian for the last three decades.

Norm