From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:19:35 -0400
On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:54 Brenda Young wrote:

>I live in the USA, which is probably one of
>the WORST places for honesty in food labeling,
>thanks to the stupid FDA.  But you say that
>unpasteurized milk would be type A2??

Not what I meant. I meant that you might be
able to find A2 milk that is ALSO unpasturized
which would be a bonus.

Peter Hummers suggests that discussion about
milk should not be on this list. That is open to
question as the time that humans became
regular milk drinkers (and thus kept mammals
for their milk) is not known. It may be that
regular milk consumption is as non-palaeo as
regular grain consumption. That's my general
position, but we just don't really know, do we.

Keith