From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:59:42 +0200
At 17:05 2000-07-05 -0700, Ken wrote:

>This is why people like Drs. Eades and Sears are working on creating eating
>plans that recreate the nutritional mix of Paleo man, rather than trying the
>impossible task of recreating the exact food that they ate.

Recreating the nutritional mix of Paleo man is also impossible, because
no one knows exactly what they ate, and no one knows exactly what
difference it makes to eat the original foods whole compared to a made
up mix with added supplements. Also no one knows exactly what foods
we need, considering individual variations.
We have each one to define what way we think is possible and important
to get healthy paleo style food. Any way it will be only an attempt.

- Hans