From:
Marsha in Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:19:58 -0600
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, March 08, 1999 11:31 AM
Subject: PALEOFOOD Digest - 7 Mar 1999 to 8 Mar 1999 - Special issue
(#1999-78)

>Many people also swear that the nightshade veggies - tomatoes, potatoes,
>peppers, eggplant -

    i recall being told tobacco is part of the nightshades and when
    someone is quitting smoking they should stay away from all
    nightshades for several weeks.  true?

>Thanks for the good news, Caryl. Murray's is still a GREAT place for
>steaks, even if we must now all pass on the baked potatoes with butter
>and sour cream! :)

    we ate out at a mexican restaurant last night...so many entrees
    came w/rice and beans, corn, tortillas, sour cream, cheese...when
    did people in what's now mexico and south america start eating
    this type diet?

    marsha in texas