From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 11:36:18 -0500
Wally wrote:
As for satiation... when I eat carbs, I NEVER get a sense of satiation...
(unless you call "physically stuffed to the gills, satiated), but when I
don't eat carbs, I get a strong and distinct feeling of satiety.

I am the very same, Wally.  I went for the last 30 of my 52 years NEVER
feeling satiated.  I didn't know what that feeling was like.  And then I did
a low, not very low, carb diet and I find myself thinking, "ok, I really
don't want any more helpings".  It is not that I don't want more helpings
because it would be bad for me.  I don't WANT more.  I never had that
before.

Paul