Re: paleo & pregnancy [log in to unmask] on Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 10:58:22AM
From:
jeremy bornstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:02:52 -0700
Thanks for all of the information-rich responses!  I have some reading
to do now....

-j

An alien implant forced Brad Cooley to write:

--
                   jeremy bornstein <[log in to unmask]>

        A good soldier is not violent.  A good fighter is not angry.
                         [lao tsu, _tao te ching_]

                           http://dissolute.com/