From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:50:48 GMT
Why aren't the churches/temples etc, warning people??

The Jehovah's Witnesses and I think also the Mormons, for example,
forbid
vaccination. I will double-check this with my Catholic MIL but I think
the
Catholic church is also against vax.

Ultimately, no matter the church's position on the matter, people will
do as
they please, especially if the *government* is telling them it's SAFER
for
their child to be vax.

It seems to me it's the Christian missionaries and other organizations
that
are mass vax people in third world countries. You know, the same
people who
are distributing formula to moms with perfectly healthy breasts. They
give
them enough formula for free to sustain them until their milk dries
up, then
charge the family over half of their weekly income for more formula.
The
families can't afford it, the babies drink diluted formula or just
water,
and they become gravely ill or they die.

Is that God? No! It's people! When people do things like this in the
name of
God, IMO that is blasphemy.

My daughter was also damaged by vax. I am the one who took her in for
vax. I
held her in my arms while a gruff male nurse poked her with three (!)
different needles in her legs. I lay beside her and watched her sleep
for
the next five hours to make sure she was still breathing. It was her
pediatrician who talked me into vax, not any church. She was never
diagnosed
as autistic, but had several signs until gluten/casein/soy were out of
her
diet. Still, she plucks the hairs form her head, doesn't allow me to
comfort
her when she is very upset, is terrified of other children, eats fuzz,
and
gets rashes. Every day I am grateful to have her in my life. She is an
incredible person and I have been blessed.

Warmly,
Stacie