From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:18:17 -0500
I post this URL only because I find it interesting that soy
protein continues to demonstrate lipid-correcting properties,
despite its other suspicious characteristics.  After reading
mountains of material on cholesterol and the various fractions
thereof, and the various dietary interventions that are supposed
to "improve" it -- whatever that might actually mean -- I remain
as confused as ever.  Others may find it interesting as well.  If
not, just delete and I apologize for the deviation from topic.

http://content.health.msn.com/content/article/1728.55026

Todd Moody