Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:49:19 -0400
To be completely honest, I only added the resistance training to my
daily route within the last 3 months, so I don't think it had a huge
affect on my bone density. As I noted earlier, I believe that there
was also osteoporosis on both the maternal and paternal sides of my
family. Since I stopped drinking milk as an infant, I'm wondering if
that wasn't a contributing factor.

CLA stands for Conjugate Linoleic Acid. It is what we used to get
lots of when we ate range fed animals. Here is the URL of an article
that discusses the benefits of CLA
http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag99/apr99-report1.html

Binnie