Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:22:44 -0800
Hello, I am new to this list, and I will send a proper
introduction as soon as I get a chance, but I had to
write right away to say bravo! to Judy, for speaking
out at the school lunch meeting, and then making the
decision to home-school.  I'm 25, and I don't have any
children, but my sister home-schools her four kids,
and other families that I know, relatives and friends,
are also doing so, and it seems to me such a good
decision.  The kids are all amazing and wonderful, and
hell, if yr gonna be paleo and stuff, home schooling
(or "no-schooling") is certainly a more natural way of
doing things.  My sister's children, by the way,
couldn't go to public school even if she wanted them
to, because they have never been vaccinated.  For a
while they were going to a Waldorf school, and really
loved it, but the family can no longer afford it.

-lara