Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:07:52 -0400
Madeline Stratton said:
>> I do wish the writer would review the Protein Power Lifeplan book, and not
> just Protein Power, since all the crticisms levied at the Eades concern
> points they have since reversed their opinions about.

Maddy & others,
I sent a note to Sally Fallon, pres. of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
Sally said she'd review the PP Life Plan if they will send her a review
copy.  I sent a note to Dori, asking her to get a review copy to Sally,
since Dori is working with the Eades.  Sally will review other books if she
is sent review copies.  I sent a note to Ray as well.

Ask and ye shall receive (if you know the right people :-),

Rachel