From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:11:30 +0100
I know someone who has not long started eating paleo, but he says
he's spending £5+ a day on food plus what he eats at home.  He eats a
lot of nuts, avocados and other fruits.  His problem is he isn't keen
on very fatty meat yet.  (Not like me munching through pork belly
with the fat running down my chin :D ).

Has anyone got any tips on how to eat well but cheaply?  I will
suggest to him that he cuts down his fruit and nut intake, and maybe
tries eating more fried root veg.  But the problem is he likes nice
food and lots of it...

Cheers

Ashley