Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:56:37 -0700
  I also received the recommended immunizations as a child with
>no evidence of adverse effect.  However, I recently learned that my
>friend's nephew has developed autism, and his doctor attributes it to the
>affect of immunizations.

Marylee, thank you for writing. The number of shots has skyrocketed in
recent years, the kids get simply a huge number of shots/toxins before
the
age of 2, not to mention, many  got a bolus dose of mercury at BIRTH
with
the Hep b. It's a whole different ball game from when we were kids,
the kids
now in the USA get more shots, at an earlier age, than anywhere else
in the
world.

All I would recommend is that one research the (ever increasing)
shots with
the same diligence that one spends researching the purchase of a new
car.

Then, come to your own conclusion.

There are 200 new shots in research/production as we speak, so if you
like
them, there's lots more for you on the way!!!