Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:19:52 -0400
On 13 August, 2004 05:51, Richard Archer wrote:

> But I am worried that perhaps the chelation treatment will actively
> leach mercury from these fillings and deposit into my body, thus
> having the exact opposite effect to what I'm seeking.
>
> Anyone been through this and have any sage advise for me?
>
>  ...Richard.

I did chelation after having all the mercury fillings replaced with composite.
I used NDF, would not use any other - too dangerous.
http://www.bioray2000.com/

Re filling replacement materials, here is a good site for explanation:
http://www.doctorspiller.com/Direct_filling_materials.htm

As for effect of any metals in mouth:
http://www.whale.to/d/cancer.html

Good Luck,