From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:41:31 -0600
>I think you need a different doctor....

Oh, no idgit (idiot) at THIS 'clinic' will EVER be my doctor.  Remember, I
only went there to get some bloodwork for Ron Rosedale, MD - who DOES know
what he's doing.  I planned on waiting 'til all results were in but here's a
rundown on the sh*t I've endured and why, if possible, you should avoid your
doctor entirely when it comes to simple bloodwork.

Got insurance from employer - had no doctor so let them pick one for me.
Call to book an appointment - he's not a practitioner but a professor.
Ooooooooookay.
Book with different doctor (a resident) who looks like something straight
out of a Lallapalooza mosh pit.
Ask for tests - have to fight (and nastily) for three of them (free T3,
homocystiene, CRP).
Doctorette says she'll call with results - doesn't.
Day three of calls marks two-week anniversary of blood-draw - finally track
down results.  Please note that results of tests actually conducted came
back in a mere two days but no call.
Tests in question were not conducted (surprise, surprise - NOT!).
Later that day, doctorette finally calls me - "Your insurance company must
have refused them."
Doctorette calls again - "They were ordered but missed somehow; come back
for another blood draw."
Catfight with THREE PEOPLE before lab director admits she TOLD the
doctorette to remember to put word of a second draw and the tests in
question in my file but the stupid little bitch didn't, resulting in
aforementioned cat fights.
Get bill from insurance company.
Raise enough hell to scare Satan himself.

Does that make sense?  The 'Mrrkn health "care" system is a joke - human
life has been reduced to nothing more than a capital venture.

Moral of the story - go with HealthcheckUSA.com and keep both your cool and
a nice blood pressure level.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental