Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:23:25 -0500
On 11/18/2011 03:29 AM, Emiliano Bussolo wrote:

> Problem is, this list and everything paleo-related is inherently
> about evolution. If you don't accept that, you're going to argue
> endlessy (and aimlessly IMHO) because you deny the very foundation of
> the theory exposed.

I thought it was about food-driven health.

Theory is derived from observation of bones of both paleoman and animals
we presumably ate at the time, and then experiments by eating what we
think is the same diet.

It looks like raw zero carb supplemented with the missing (in our time)
minerals makes the best copy of paleohealth.

I don't see anything about evolution in what I wrote; still a mystery as
to why people keep dragging it in here.

BTW heathen means literally dweller on the heath, heath being
uncultivated land. Assuming that such dwellers lived off their land,
they did not eat farm food, so they ate paleo.
The word was used as an insult by churchmen, who hated those who copied
the "40 day and 40 nights" example of Jesus Christ (or vice Versa).
Reason for hatred was, they neither had nor needed money, so could not
be taxed.

We are all heathen, as was Jesus Christ.

William