Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 08:06:56 -0700
Does bacon have a lot of yeast in it? On some anti candida diets, they say
don't eat it. But Ray, don't you  eat a lot of it?

How about no sugar bacon? Would it have less yeast?

In the STONE AGE DIET book the author said that explorers on Western
processed food like flour, sugar,  and bacon did poorly health wise.
Explorers who lived on fresh meat did much better. He also says yes,  you
can have some bacon but don't make it the majority of your meat intake.

Could it be that no sugar bacon on a very low carb diet is ok, but on an SAD
diet the yeast present in the bacon feed on the abundant sugar/carbs of an
SAD diet?

Your thoughts?

I am a little suspicious because typically when my son LOVES a food, there
turns out to be something unhealthy about it.So,  I trying  to make him eat
some unprocessed chicken first, then some bacon, more chicken, kind of
alternate so he's not getting all processed food.