Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 04:01:06 -0700
Hi everyone!
I was a member of this list about a year ago, and
signed off due to lack of time.  I am back primarily
because I have taken a major fall of the paleo wagon.
I had lost about 35 pounds, but have gained about 20
of it back due to a return to drinking coffee, eating
unnatural sweets (ice cream, candy, pie,
twinkies...),and lots of fruit (which isn't bad except
when you eat a pound of grapes or 1/4 of a watermelon
at once).  Once I have one bite, I have a hard time
stopping.  I don't crave the grains like I did when I
first started eating this way, but since I slipped on
the sugar stuff it has been VERY difficult to
eliminate them from my diet again.  I figured with all
the stress in my life (work, school, home remodeling,
and an aging sick dog), I really need to get back to
Paleo.
It is good to be back, I am looking forward to reading
the posts again.  If anyone has any tips on how to
beat the sugar thing, I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Jane