From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:26:43 MST
Dear Listers,

Woo-hoo!  My article on Ray is now on his website.  Oh, how I enjoy a (enter
echo effect) BRUSH  WITH  FAAAAAAAAME!

FYI, it says the article is by one Theodore Michael Aseltine when, in fact,
it's by your's truly.  The only reason I have a computer is because my
friend Ted gave me the laptop he outgrew.  I'll ask Ray to pretty please put
my name on the article.  Ray, if you're reading this, I'll also send along
the title my editors picked.  I write decent articles and they come up with
wonderful titles.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

On a barely related note, I'm up for a job with a salary that would allow me
to buy a veritable cornucopia of computer equipment.  When calling to
arrange an interview, they wanted to know if $12,000 more per year than I've
ever made before would be enough.  Ha!  If this job comes through, in just
two years I'll be out of debt and have nearly enough to pay for a masters
degree out of my own back pocket allowing me to work part time and attend
school half time, which will result in a career in nutrition sooner than I
had expected. Wish me luck!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO