From:
John Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2011 17:37:38 -0400
Wow that is encouraging news Paula I have been looking for eating style I
could live with. To just stop eating to lose and then just gain it all back
seemed meaningless. I enjoy eating the Paleo way although I am still on some
of the old stuff. I am down to one 8 oz Dr Pepper a day from about 2 liters
or more a day. I am 6' 3 and a big boned guy so my target weight is 220 but
I had been to 290 and am at 245 now. I do not want to be slender just not
have a big fat tummy and I am getting there. Already am a lot more active.
It is nice to pull my pants up to my waist instead of tucking then under.
Have great day.

John

"Wonderful!  Congratulations, John.  I began eating low carb almost 15
years"