From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:38:46 -0500
From: "Richard Geller" <[log in to unmask]>
I have been cheating lately and wanted to Confess. Choc chip cookies and
candy around the house -- really good quality, really tempting.
I think one cheat tends to lead to another. And the psychological component
is that devil that gives me an excuse that I am looking for -- rationale
waiting in the wings.
What do y'all do when the mood comes over you?

When I desire to "cheat" (meaning things that cause me distress) I find that
eating out is a great way to limit the cheating.  Since my house is stripped
of non-paleo things then I tend to go back home and only eat what I believe
to be correct.  Eating out also gives me a way to select exactly what I
desire rather than eating everything in the world until I finally get what I
wanted in the first place.

I personally find that I enjoy eating real ( not Taco Bell ) Mexican food at
a local restaurant and that while I suffer a bit it is less harmful because
it is cooked with basic foods to begin with rather than frankenfoods of
dubious origins.   :-)

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - MSN:[log in to unmask]
Independence, Missouri USA  64055 - (816)254-3741
http://www.JimCales.com  - ICQ UIN 1492607