From:
Tracey Baldrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:33:12 +0100
Ron, many thanks for your message below.  I see the sense in it...but here's
where I come unstuck.....every time I cut out a food for fear of it being
unhealthy in some way, I end up with a more and more restricted selection to
choose from.  If all the grains, rices and pulses disappear entirely, I'm
only left with fish/meat and vegetables for a meal, cooked with coconut oil
usually, and that just doesn't seem to fill me.

So, if I were to cut the rice out, it would have a better chance of
succeeding if I knew what to replace it with?  Quinoa?  Buckwheat?  Would
these be acceptable alternatives?

Many thanks
Tracey