From:
"s.l.metz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:05:38 -0700
As an interested reader of this list, I've learned a lot from your
collective messages.  I can make a contribution in the area of deodorant! I
alternate between two types that have been effective for me. Both can be
purchased from health food stores. If you like a push-up stick deodorant,
try Winter Clean, unscented, made by Nature's Gate Herbal Cosmetics
(Chatsworth, CA , 91311).

The ingredient list is Proplylene Glycol, purified water, sodium stearate,
witch hazel extract, Cocamide DEA, Oak Gall Extract, Glycine, Arginine,
Leucine, Extract of Eucalyptus, Sage & Myrrh.

The second, the one I like best, is actually a crystallized salt, made in
France. I have forgotten the distributor. It is called "The Crystal". It
lasts forever!  It looks like a large crystal with a smooth, rounded top.
It is not as "neat" to use as the Winter Clean as one must moisten the
crystal before applying to an armpit.

Both work for the dual problems of odor and sweat.