Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:29:07 -0500
Okay, that is the easiest question. Eat as much as you feel like at that
time. Not one bite more or less. If you are hungry, eat. Stop when you are
no longer hungry.

If you are eating lots of fat, the total volume of food you eat will
probably be small. Don't worry about it.

Your appetite will tell you if you are eating too much protein or fat. I
don't use any calculation, formulae, calorie counter when I decide what to
eat. Eating is a basic pleasure of life. Don't spoil it by making it work.