From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:52:21 +0100
Christy ten Broeke wrote:
>.. My homeopathic GP perscribed me something called
>Almond Acid some time ago to get the bladder as acidic as possible.
>.. I'm very ill at the moment and afraid there
>is no other option than to go ahead with the procedure as planned for
>next week.   I'm not looking forward to them cutting in me and putting
>me on anti-biotics for three months.  But as the GP says there is not
>really an alternative left.

Christy, I remind you again of the high pH and
natural anti-biotic from arctostaphylos approach.
I sounds quite different as you did up to now.
A different approach may have better chances.

Synthetical antibiotics and surgery are a little threatening..
well i had it too some months ago... antibiotics intravenous.

They'll know what they do - I hope for you.

Annother thing.. I know a woman who had often recuring
urinary infections. She went to a psychotherapist.
Unbeleavable? It went away permanentely.
She said.. she(the doctor) talked me out of it ....

Arctostaphylos uva-ursi is a strong anti-bioticum
hopefully with less problems from emerging fungus..

regards
Amadeus

Amadeus

--