From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 06:16:35 +0000
<Our species has been cooking thoughout its existence,
so cooked food seems to be nature's plan.>

Umm, I can't agree with the logic here. Humans have done any number of
stupid stunts that should have led to speedy extinction except for their
big brains weaseling out somehow. If you see this as natural progress, then
cooking is just part of the mess we've made. Our desire for cooked food is
a useful, instinctive food drive abused by the possibility of cooking. This
doesn't make it natural, any more than sex for money.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!