From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:28:57 -0500
Excellent point, Mike.

sawdust is a good substitute for sugar...full of fiber and doesn't convert
into pesky glucose (although there is growing evidence that through
fermentation cellulose is partially broken down in the intestines)

seriously though...foods have a powerful psychogenic effect on many of us
and this must be greatly responsible for bingeing. Not the taste but the
effects on our brains and our bodies.

--Richard