From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 10:33:19 -0700
--- William Schnell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Understandable, as the last count I read was 85,000
> new chemicals in our environment.>
> I'm thinking of two , one new and one possibly old,
> these are advanced glycation endproducts (A.G.E.)
and....(snip)

Advanced glycation end products are not a chemical
found in the enviroment.  The are formed in the body
when by products of overly cooked meat interact with
sugars in the body.  The end result is glycation.  We,
humans, have been dealing with glycation as long as
we've been using fire.

Mark