From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:10:09 -0800
I read the whole interview and I'm very skeptical. How can a mummy be
aged so precisely, after 1600 years, that her age can be stated, without
reservation, as 53?
The data on kids who were fed ketogenic diets for years to treat
seizures have been followed up after a decade or more and they have not
shown any signs of such problems. The Masai, Inuit, and even the
Trobriand islanders provide data that doesn't square with Dr. Cordain's
claims and I can't access those sources even though I'm confident that
he has relayed the content accurately.
People eating a SAD diet have plaques reduced after shifting to a
ketogenic diet. Laboratory data reflect similar dynamics.
Sorry, I don't know what is going on here, but I don't think these data
are accurate. They don't jibe with information that comes from much more
reliable sources.
That's one man's opinion.
Best Wishes,
Ron Hoggan