From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 20:05:08 -0600
  I've found 10 to be a good number to start with. You don't want burn when
starting, so adjust weight accordingly. Usually upper body one day, lower
next. Or both one day, rest the next. One half to one hour a day. Add more
reps when it gets too easy, say in two days to a week. Once a week, or even
twice, just ain't enough.                              HG's didn't have the
luxury of a ATV, so a kill was usually quartered and brought back by the
hunting PARTY. Most got some exercise around one hour a day. Also most
animals stretch their muscles. This could be done on the days when your not
exercising. If your thinking about baby birds, they do reps. As adults they
stretch. Ray says he's the laziest guy he knows, but I know what that bird
of his weighs.