From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 13:17:14 +0200
. In Sweden researchers connected
> GRANDPARENTS' diets to later generations' diabetes! .
>
> Gives us one more excuse, it's Gramp's fault!   ;--)
Hello
Here is the link to the abstract.
http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPage.taf?file=/ejhg/journal/v10/n11/abs/5200859a.html&dynoptions=doi1053082078

and here is another one.

http://www.lifescan.com/care/news/dn103102-1.html

All the same I think "a pinch av salt" would be useful here (not in the food
though). In Britain a few years ago some scientists found that children who
were raised on breast milk tended to get bad hearts compaired to the ones
fed on formula (is that the right word?). At such occasions one must raise
the evolutionary flag, trust the human body and ask the question: What more
was different? For instance - it was poor people who breastfed their
children and when that time was over they fed their children on something
called "Mothers' pride" ; a dishclothlike piece of white bred with jam and
milk. Not very paleo. Rich people had better food all through the childs
life.
Eva