From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 07:45:43 -0400
....continuation.....
In the savanne don't live fatty fish or fatty walrusses which can
supply the
additional fat-energy that inuit have access to.
Or the 80% fat Stephanson consumed in his much mentioned experiment.
If you lived in the paleolithic savanna, you would have to leave most
of the wild game's meat - it has 2% average fat *includeing* all
parts.
Supposing an adaption to a paleolithic dieth with big meat amounts
at least doesn't show up in our requirement profile in macro and
micronutrients.

On the claims you made that some vitamins were no vitamins
for meatatarians (for ex. won't need vitamin c because of some
enzymes),
you yourself take it back later with
>...I am not making any claims for t
hem....
So, you have said it yourself.
Very rhight until you mention something with a scientific backup.

I understand that you like to deviate from a true paleolithic
eating by cooking your things and that that is a reason to take
supplements.
I'm afraid that there are some more reasons left to take them:
even uncooked your food composition isn't true paleolithic.

I would be safer for the followers of a paleodiet to keep a diet with
a limited amount of meat (for example 50 to 250 grams per day)
which leaves room for more nutrients from plants and
doesn't result in the need of supplements. Or hair loss and so on.

Amadeus