From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:33:25 -0500
Keith Thomas  has a very big paleodiet website with endless references being more like a massive online dictionary/reference, "EvFit":-

http://www.evfit.com/

He seems to be a palaeodiet guru and has given interviews  http://conditioningresearch.blogspot.com/2010/02/keith-thomas-paleo-pioneer.html. He's also been around longer in the field than many other PD gurus, and is 61 years old. He is Australian, though, so may never have had the same  dietary "clout" re media  as USan gurus do. If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend that you provide a link  to the EvFit website on your paleodiet archive. IMO, we need to "globalise" palaeodiets, rather than limiting them to the North American Continent.

Geoff