From:
Debbie McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 18:59:18 -0600
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> My reason for introducing the links to this list was not so much  to
> "prove" who might be influencing whom, but rather to introduce the (my)
> speculation that the "news" show was nothing more than a thinly-veiled
> infomercial, backed by sponsors who were unspecified and who just might
> be pursuing an explicit, yet covert agenda.

Yes!!
  I  regret that I was not paying attention to source but a day or two
ago, I heard on the TV about a report that was to air on how
genetically engineered food was going to cure disease for us in the
future.:( Don't you think I am wondering now about the incredible
timing of these two news segments??? I had also been told that
Monsanto is buying up vitamin supplement companies, this scares the
*##*$&$%^ out of me. Deb