From:
"Cooley, Brad" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:37:09 -0400
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:25:51 -0400, Padraig Hogan
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Personally I'd feel
>*far* safer with a high carbohydrate diet than high protein one.

>I have for a few days, but I'm not doing that to myself for a few weeks...
>good luck with trying to keep an alkaline body btw.

So I really doubt I'm evolved for a high-protein diet, as I'm
>also introverted, not cut-throat and wouldn't go out hunting. I have no
desire
>or need for it. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but as for me?
No.

Padraig, you need to read up on logic and the scientific method.  Statements
like the clips from above are comical when you are trying to engage in
scientific debate to which some here have graciously devoted their time.  You
are not adding anything substantive to the discussion.

Regardless of how you feel personally or otherwise about what constitutes
man's natural diet, there is a moutnain of scientific evidence from the
archaeological record and from observational studies of hunter-gatherers.
HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HUNTING AND EATING MEAT HAS NO MERIT!

Your position seems to be that "I like fruit, so paleoman must have eaten
mainly fruit".  If you enjoy wearing funny hats, would you conclude that
paleoman must have worn funny hats?

Please provide better evidence, lurk, or leave.