From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 09:49:34 -0500
BTW, that mold remediation looks interesting. I doubt our landlord would
have done anything about it. We don't even have a lease agreement. That's
just not how things are "done around here". VERY small town! It took him
forever to get a roofer to come out. When our water main broke he, my
husband, and two neighbors fixed it themselves. He never did come and
replace the ceiling tile in the dining room after the roof leak was fixed.
And now we are moving.

".Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32