From:
Karen Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:42:50 -0500
Hi Christine,

Thanks to you and others for helping me find the book. I'm glad to see
more herbalists integrating evolutionary nutrition and herbalism in
clinical practice. I heard herbalist Paul Bergner speak at the American
Herbalists Guild symposium last year.. one memorable idea he presented:
It's a therapeutic error to give an herb to do a job that a nutrient is
supposed to do.  I love herbalism and am doing Michael Tierra's
East-West correspondence course, which emphasizes the role of diet.

Glad to see you on the list; I mostly lurk as well, but wanted to say hi
:-)

-Karen