From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:30:31 CDT
>>Justin Hasselman wrote:
>>If I had a choice, I would rather die at 30 with the body of Arnold >>than
>>at 90 with the body of Linus Pauling.

>Maddy Mason wrote:
>I wonder if you would still say that if you were about to turn 30 >next
>week?  Sadly, there are many anorexics who DO die at 30 (or 15) >in the
>pursuit of their vision of a gorgeous body. How tragic. In any >case, I
>always thought Linus Pauling was quite a good looking man and >in good
>shape for being in his 90's. As for me, I'd rather see more >Paulings in
>the world than Arnolds, but as John Denver once said in a >song, "I don't
>remember anybody asking me. . ."

I would rather see more Paulings than Arnold's too, but I would still
take
Arnold's life over Paulings any day of the week - Arnold got more
attention
than Pauling.  Arnold's wife ain't bad looking either, but she's
starting to
look anorexic nowadays.  And this is not to say I admire him (on the
contrary, I detest him greatly), but his body and genetics are
superior to
any other bodybuilder.  This is not to give credit to him, his volume
training method, or Joe Weider.  I'm only giving credit to his
genetics.

Justin Hasselman