Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 03:20:29 -0500
On 02/21/2012 04:45 PM, Robert Kesterson wrote:
> On 2/21/2012 3:17 PM, william wrote:
>> On 02/21/2012 10:46 AM, Robert Kesterson wrote:
>>

>>> The scientific method usually involves a test, experiment, or
>>> procedure to validate or falsify a premise. There is at least
>>> one flawed premise in that argument, and I'm pretty sure a sudden
>>> massive water transfer from Mars to Earth lies firmly in the
>>> realm of pure speculation. I don't think there's any experiment
>>> or procedure to validate it (though simple observation would seem
>>> to falsify it).
>>>

>> Read McCanney first, then opine. http://jmccsci.com/
>>
>> William
>
> From a quick scan of his website, I think I'll pass.

I apologize.
I don't read his website, as the weekly broadcast is enough, and he has
reorganized the website, so it's no longer searchable.
The event that caused the loss of the water from Mars was observed and
records exist. The book is called the Kolbrin.
Martian water erosion has been noted in modern photographs.
The Biblical flood was noted all over the Earth, See Velikovsky for that.

My concern remains about dating of the paleolithic age, and it's
starting to look as if it was cyclical. So wrote the Mayans.

William