From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:01:31 -0500
From: "Todd Moody" <[log in to unmask]>
DIF plan without significant caloric reduction.
You confine your eating to two hours.  Suppose after eating all this
chow it takes four hours for your insulin response to stop.  Result: you
have 18 hours out of 24 at fasting insulin level.

>EODF without caloric restriction.  You eat three
>ample meals and some snacks.  If your insulin remains elevated for, >say,
>12 hours on your eating days, you'd still have 36 hours at fasting
>insulin level out of each 48 hours, same as DIF.

>Without
>real data, it's hard to know what works best.

FWIW, as infants/toddlers, my children and my grandchildren would "pig out"
one day and eat very little the next day. They slept more on the leaner
days.  Oliva