From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:59:56 -1000
Is chocolate really paleo?  That's wonderful if true, and if not, I'll
just pretend it is.  When I went on the paleo diet, I told myself that I
would be strict paleo but would allow two foods which I didn't know were
paleo, or perhaps they are not.  They are chocolate and coffee. Well I
don't drink coffee but allowed it anyway.  I _do_ eat chocolate and
highly recommend a very nice one made out of honey, unsweetened
chocolate, and peppermint oil, sold via www.rockcheese.com, which is
otherwise the least paleo shop on the web (your name in cheese!  Wheee!
oh brother).  I really would like to somehow convince stevia and
chocolate to have a get-together, but need a recipe?  Anyone tried this?

Erik