From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 21:27:02 +0200
At 06:03 1998-07-31 -0400, Amadeus wrote:

>Only eat wild game.
>You can eat beef if it is from a known free range source
>(mostly Angus), if you know it is not fed additional concentrated feed."

Should there be no restriction on veggies? Shouldnt it be only
wild plants?
Why dont You add the complete h/g lifestyle to Your list?

>And where is the insect recomendation? Termites? Worms?

The question of insects has been discussed, do You have any practical
suggestions? Where do I get some fresh grubs? How do I eat them?

Dont You think we are aware of these problems? Read the archives!
But also be practical! We can dream the perfect paleodiet, but we
have to do something possible out of it.
I am happy to be able to fulfill several of Your demands, but not
everyone is.
I am sorry, I do not find Your critic really constructive.

- Hans