From:
Robert McGlohon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:18:27 -0600
There's a tip for cooking roast in this week's Parade newspaper supplement
that mimics a tip I read here:  brown the meet in a skillet and then roast.
The recipe calls for high heat, and I know that olive oil (my usual choice)
doesn't do well on high.  Any suggestions?  I'm  looking for ways to improve
the cheaper cuts of meet.

Robert