From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:00:16 +0100
This mail came in through another list I'm member of.  It's completey
off topic on that list but I think it's appropriate here. I want to live
my life the way I like it, Paleostyle. Not forced by changes in climate
brought upon by morons most likely that we've been protesting against.
Yes, the fluctuations in the earth's ax can have some to do with it as
well but  right now I feel like blaming mankind.  Just that kind of mood
I'm in ok? ;-)
In all seriousness  I think it is time to start looking for a Paleocamp
for myself somewhere high up in the mountains.  Not too polluted so far
and a   fair  bit of wildlife around.
The original idea of  a Paleocamp this summer still stands.  I've tried
to contact the Pangaians on Hawaii but their addy is on the blink. And
somehow they charge a big sum for visitors to stay with them. So maybe
we could best look for a nice area closeby for those that will be flying
in and secluded enought to hunt and eat. Then we can't learn  from them
but I'm pretty confident there is a lot of knowledge on this list too.
Come on people, pack the ol' tent, bow and arrows and let's have this
powwow.
Any suggestions?

Christy