From:
Lloyd Pittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:12:14 -0230
Hi Siobhan,

Pardon me, but I didn't catch the beginning of the thread. I thought I was
responding to the original comment made by M.E. C  who said that "aluminum
beverage cans are coated on the inside with a substance that
prevents aluminum from reacting with the liquid inside..."

Not that I believe that any coating can protect the consumer from anything
as corrosive as coca-cola for very long.

I have been following your posts with interest. I am new on the list, and
have been evolving over time from whole foods cooking to paleo eating. I
don't know if I should go back to 'lurking' until I get more familiar with
the list dynamics, or continue to 'jump right in'?

Lloyd

Come see us at http://www3.nf.sympatico.ca/lsp44/labpals