From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:24:40 -0400

The larger profit margins of grass-fed meats are a pretty good indicator
that their prices are higher than those of grain-fed meats. If grass-fed
meat were cheaper or the same price, or even just modestly more expensive
than equal portions of grain-fed meat I would never buy grain-fed again,
wherever there was a choice. Sadly, I have never seen this.

My food budget went up when I went Paleo, but I feel that it's worth the
extra cost. I see it as an investment in my health. I just wish the cost
didn't keep going up and up at an alarming rate and that I didn't have to
make more and more compromises. I can't afford to fast either--I'm skinny as
it is! :-)