Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:51:21 -0600
Jack, I take quite a few anti-cancer supps after receiving research
abstracts for almost 10 yrs. re. breast cancer.  Also take
anti-inflammatories for post-polio.  I also supplement w/ foods.   Here are
a few of my most important anti-inflammatories (some are anti-cancer also):

Eat less carbs...more good fats

pure organic coconut oil from the health food store

hot ginger tea

ginger root (both fresh and capsules)

aged garlic (capsules)

rosemary (capsules and fresh from my garden)

bromelain (capsules)

oregano (capsules and fresh/dried from my garden)

pumpkin

black cherry juice (organic - concentrate from health food store)
black cherries (organic)

valerian (capsules or tincture)

turmeric (capsules or tincture and buy in bulk at local health food store &
use in cooking)

fish oil (I take Carlson's lemon flavored - keep in refrig; take 1 tea.
daily w/ a meal)

flax seed and flax seed oil (take w/ a sulphur bearing food such as
       brussel sprouts, egg yolk, etc.) Keep it in the freezer.

green tea (I take it in a capsule in concentrated form:  ECGC)  Organic
     green tea should not have as much flouride in it.

melatonin (begin w/ 1 or 2 mg and work up to 3+ mg.  Take 3 wks. per mo; do
      not take during full moon; take 1/2 to 1 hr. before bed)

echinacea (tincture)

cold water fish (not farmed) can also provide omega 3 oils.... wild caught
salmon, sardines, etc.

organic walnuts- kept in the freezer - also provide omegs 3s.