From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:14:14 -0800
HI All,
I'd love to know of some Paleo restaurants in NYC and Brooklyn
(Williamsburg, Park Slope, Bed Stuy).
I"m looking for FAIRLY strictly Paleo as opposed to places that will give
you lettuce rather then a bun on your burger.
Thanks, June Kamerling

--

*June KamerlingPilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*
*El Cerrito Fitness Pilates and Personal Training*