From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:18:49 -0700
Hi Kristina and paleopeoples,

Kristina asked: I am a Christian and have often wondered how Christianity
and a Paleo
lifestyle fit together. There are so many times in the bible that they talk
about eating bread. Are you saying that this bible verse indicates that God
was saying bread would make us sick?

You will find throughout the Bible that everybody is sick - but Adam and
Eve were made perfect. After they sinned and followed Satan, they got sick
and died. They were made to live forever on a Paradise Earth but their
punishment for sinning was Death and Disease having been thrown out of
Eden. If you do a search in the Bible, you will find epilepsy, leprosy,
blindness, lameness, plagues, just about every disease and abnormality we
see today. As we have discovered through the paleo, celiac, nomilk, no
sugar, etc lists (that originate by people who love their fellow man so
much that they want them to live!), just about all disease can be cured by
a diet of foods that God supplied - not that Man cultivated. That is the
pretense for Neanderthin.
So, Satan is in charge of the bad foods with Rockerfeller and the boys
profiting. If we eat what God created,  we are on our Way back to Eden and
Everlasting Life. There are a number of spiritual requirements too of
course....

Also, I have the story of Daniel and his 3 friends who went on a grain free
diet according to God's direction. They were granted health, wisdom and
insight and were thus able to interpret King Nebuchadnezzar's dreams and
predict the future of the world!!

'women' would suffer greatly
>during childbirth

I have a friend who went completely paleo - no grains - who just had a baby
at her house in a tub of water. NO pain. 3 1/2 hours of labour. She is 40
and said it was so easy, she would have 'a million more'. Her husband
agreed to one. She has 2 toddlers at home already!! This woman was
originally scheduled for a Caesarian (Caesar is in the Bible too) because
she almost died last time from heart disease/or an allergic reaction to
penicillin.

Is this pain free birth indication that we could be close to going back to
the Garden?

>     Planting and tilling and harvesting,
>     sweating in the fields from dawn to dusk,
>     Until you return to that ground yourself, dead and buried;
>     you started out as dirt, you'll end up dirt."

The advent of agricultural revolution and the cultivation of grains! This
is coincident to Eliots post about the grains for slaves project. We became
slaves when Adam and Eve got the boot!
Adam and Eve had everything to eat in the Garden, no sweat involved:

(Genesis 2:8-9) . . .. 9 Thus God made to grow out of the ground every tree
desirable to one's sight and good for food and also the tree of life in the
middle of the garden and the tree of the knowledge of good and bad.

...but it didn't take long to wreck the Place.

Paleobest,
Susan